Fate's Realm
Fate's Realm
Fate's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ALVRA05

ALVRA05

What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why? Empty
PostSubject: What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why?   What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:53 am

If you could do at least 6 of any of the moves/techniques(ninjutsu,taijutsu,genjutsu,bloodline) that you could pick from the Naruto series which one's would you choose and why? What advantages can they give you in a battle or in real life?

As for me this are the top 6 I want.

Rasengan, for obvious reasons one is that with little effort I could push away anything or anyone with only using my chackra. Also If I can do rasegan it means my concentration,focus and manipulation of my chackra is almost master class. As for battle purpose, is no big brainer its a "A" class technique not needing hand signs meaning less time wasted, and for in real life well I could basically crush boulder with my rasengan if such thing is needed. Like escaping from a cave who got  block because of a earthquake etc.

Sharingan, Because memorizing things would be much easier, it would be like "voluntary photography memory", activating it only when I want.(Not straining my brain). The advantages that I could get in battle are that I could predict future movements/attacks of opponent giving me enought time to plan or counter attack anything that is thrown at me. And in real life well the above stated works also capable of learning in a flash.

Water Dragon Bullet Technique perform by the 2nd Hokage.Why do I choose this one technique,the hand signs are short and easy, only 4 hands signs: hoax,tiger,hoax,tiger. Takes like 1 second to perform. In battle this technique can help you to keep your enemy at a distance if he closes at you. I can do serious damage and also possibly slow down your enemy because of all the water weight. As for in real life application, if i was in the dessert, it is convinient to turn your chackra to water so you could survive the heat and refresh yourself.(also making you look like a pokemon,go squirtle!!).

Donton no Jutsu With this technique/ability to dig underground instantly I could create tunnel passages from place to place. Also giving way to camouflage/hide in the forest, dessert etc. As for battle it works as a supprise attack, coming from below, also very effective as a retreat strategy if overpowered. As in the real world it will be perfect for the above statement, Capable of having a hiding spot anywhere by just digging with doton no jutsu.

8 Gates of life With this technique you have the ability to remove your body limits and surpass them.(obviously at a cost, as you have to train really hard to be able to active more than 1). With this skill/technique you can become super human instantly doubling to multiplying your strength time 10 depending on the individual. As for combat use in a fight, well with more power more speed more deadlyer you are. As for real life, its just as the above, you become an instant super human/SuperMan/Super hero when activating this skill.

Transformation no jutsu This ability may be overlooked but really who doesn't want to be somebody else or animal or thing. It has unlimited of posibilities. As for battle purposes you may use to confuse your opponent as it can also be use as a mean to disapear/camouflage and then suprise attack. As for real life purposes, it can be use as for pranks, to use it as a tool to be a spy, to help other people, like being capable to transform to a weapon, portable stair, tools for friends or allies etc. (yeah a more powerful version of the power of Mystic from X-men.)

Sincerely:ALVRA05 Smile
The PEACEMAKER

Last edited by ALVRA05 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ALVRA05
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why?   What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Mostly just Sharingan, because it's a well-rounded ability and those eyes are just cool.
Back to top Go down
https://fatesrealm.forumotion.com
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why?   What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 am

I'd want to be a jinchuriki *shot*have the Kekkai genkai of the Crystal Release or the Storm Release. Those would be the powers I'd like to have, along with Lightning nature chakra to complete that. Hah.
Back to top Go down
Tony164

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why?   What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:51 am

Can I say that I don't watch the show, so I'm going to answer with "All of them."

But anything with lightning or flying would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why?   What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Naruto powers/techniques do you want and why?
Page 1 of 1