Fate's Realm
Fate's Realm
Fate's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Emblem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:18 pm

I'm a fan of Fire Emblem, even though I only recently got into the game when Fire Emblem Awakening was released. I love the game, so it would be great to be able to get some of the other games.

From Awakening, the characters I love most are Lon'qu, Walhart, and Gangrel. Last two are wierd, but, meh.
Back to top Go down
https://fatesrealm.forumotion.com
Moonsided
Royalty
Royalty

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:45 pm

So overall series spoiler-ific discussion, awaaaaay!

My fav. characters in Awakening are prob. Anna, Morgan, Robin (TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Inigo, Olivia, Lucina and Chrom.

(Morgan saying Robin's lines for crits are adorable btw.)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Spoilers FTW! XD

Oh, man, Anna, she is crazy. XD

Morgan is awesome especially since he/she can be a powerhouse.

And I love Emm (can't ever spell her whole name right), she is nice yet awesome.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:16 am

Maa, I've played a couple Fire Emblem games. Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi (aka Shadow Dragon for those who don't know), Gaiden (a little), Sword of Seals, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn and of course, Awakening.

Favorite titles are FE9 and FE10. They really expand on the FE mechanics the most and were the first to introduce other transformations aside from the dragons/manaketes.

Favorite characters...ahh, have a ton but a few to name: Soren, Cherche, Sigrun, Marisa, Ranulf, Volug, Lon'qu, M!Morgan (I despise the female one with an undying passion. No offence to those who like her), Priam, Tibarn, and Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 am

Woah, that's some series F!Morgan dislike. However, I don't blame you. I do prefer M!Morgan.

Nice to see I'm not alone in my Lon'qu love.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:01 am

Ya. I adore the M!Robin, but don't like the F!Morgan. They have it all too backwards imo. M!Morgan Forever.

Lon'qu is the best. I wish there was a way to third tier promote him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:52 pm

Well, F!Morgan is seriously annoying. I mean, some of her supports...
Then again F!Robin is kinda strange at times too.

If we could ever third tier promote Lon'qu, I would die from fangirling.
Back to top Go down
Moonsided
Royalty
Royalty

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:24 pm

B-But F!Morgan is awesome. D:

Like she's such a ditzy airhead she even tries to help Noire be less stressed with lessons about that in a support, haha.

Maybe I just have an odd sense of humor, or put myself waaay too much into Robin's shoes but I love her, haha. (Plus her and Inigo's S Support is amazing, ha.)

Team F!Morgan

But ye.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:38 pm

You do have an odd sense of humor, but oh well. XD

I just find her...annoying. She acts like she doesn't have a brain yet she's supposed to be a brainiac. Know what I mean? :3
Back to top Go down
Moonsided
Royalty
Royalty

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:02 pm

I think it's like, she tries to be like Robin and works hard to do it, but doesn't feel adequate enough to match his legacy so she doubts herself, and yeah.

Plus she's generally sleepy all the time, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem   Fire Emblem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate's Realm :: Realm Discussions :: Video Games-
Jump to: